Book John for your next assembly today!
Why should I hire you for one of your assemblies?
- Every assembly is full of content. It’s not just an entertainer doing his or her regular show and then at the end saying something like “Hey kids, be nice to each other”. Whether it’s Bullying, Character, or Saying No Way To Drugs, each assembly is designed to leave a positive impact on your students.
- Every assembly comes with John’s 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you, your students, your teachers, and your staff are not completely thrilled with the assembly, you don’t pay. It’s that simple.
- Every assembly has been proven at 100s of schools just like yours. Their testimonials are all over this site.
- Every assembly is performed by John Abrams. You don’t get just some random guy or girl that the company decides to send. You get one of the best educational entertainers in the country.
- Every assembly is self-contained. This will be, by far, the easiest assembly you do all year long. We bring in our own Sound System, All the Props and you just supply us with a place to plug in and a bunch of students that are ready to have some fun.
What is the best age for your school assemblies?
All school assemblies are appropriate for Elementary School Age Students. Most schools split the students into a primary (K through 2nd or 3rd) grade assembly and a secondary (3rd or 4th through 6th).
How long are your assemblies?
Each assembly runs about 45 minutes and we’ll need 15 minutes in between to reset.
What do we need to supply?
We make it super easy for you. All assemblies come with a full sound system, all the props and silliness to make sure it’s successful. The only requirement is a place to plug in, a few chairs and a small table. You'll receive my SET-UP REQUIREMENTS right after booking an assembly. Feel free to share this with your custodian.
How many students can you accommodate in each assembly?
The number is really up to you. We prefer under 350. But basically as many as you can fit in your MPR or Cafeteria.
Can you do the assemblies outdoors?
The long and short of it is YES. An MPR or Cafeteria indoors is always preferred. When we book a show outdoors, there’s always the worry of weather looming overhead. Too hot, Too cold, Rain, Wind, Etc… An indoor assembly alleviates all of those worries. Also, there’s much more energy in an indoor show. Indoors is preferred, but if it’s unavoidable, we can do it outdoors.
What areas do you cover?
The bulk of the school assemblies are performed in Southern California. Generally speaking, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Berardino, and San Diego counties.
Tours dates are available and encouraged for other states.
Do you travel to different states?
Yes. I am now touring The Bully Game. Contact me to see how I can help you get The Bully Game to your school.
Do your assemblies meet the California State Standards? If so, which ones?
Do you perform at public and private schools?
What is the best way to fund an Amazing School Assembly?
Most assemblies are paid by PTA/PTO or by the District. But here are some additional ways to help you fund the assembly of your choice.
http://classwish.org - A nonprofit site where parents, teachers, and communities easily unite to provide the classroom resources our children need.
http://donorschoose.org - Lets public school classrooms post information about classroom projects that need funding.
http://adoptaclassroom.org - By adopting a classroom, donors form partnerships with specific classrooms providing financial and moral support.
http://grantsalert.com/ - Provides lists of foundation and government grants for educators.
How do I get started?
It’s easy to book an Amazing School Assembly. Just call John at (310) 989-4348 or shoot him an email at John@AmazingSchoolAssemblies.com to find out if the date and time that you want is available.
As you may have already guessed, times and dates are very limited, so contact John as quickly as possible so you get the time and date that you want.