You asked for it. You got it! Finally, A Great Follow-Up To John’s Critically Acclaimed Bully Game Assembly
It's The Bully Game 2 - The Sequel!
What is The Bully Game 2 - The Sequel?
A lot of folks ask me if I have another Bully Assembly in addition to The Bully Game. One that fits the school's anti-bullying policy, yet is just as fun and content-rich as The Bully Game.
Well, the answer, of course, is YES! If you haven't heard already, it's called "The Bully Game 2 - The Sequel!"
It's very quickly becoming one of the top assemblies in Southern California.
THE BULLY GAME 2 - THE SEQUEL has the same format as The Bully Game: Your students are the contestants, the entire audience is involved, and everybody learns great lessons about bully prevention.
Super fun, but WAY DIFFERENT! Different magic, different challenges, and different concepts.
Your students will learn…
- What Bullying Actually is - Just about every principal I talk to says that one of the major problems at their school is that "All of a sudden everything is bullying!". We draw a clear line so students and staff understand what exactly it looks like and what can be done.
- Everybody is Different (Tolerance)- If you look around you, no matter where you are, you'll notice that every single person is different than every other person. And making fun of someone because they are different than you JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE! Don't just tolerate the differences, CELEBRATE THE DIFFERENCES.
- To Fill The Bucket (Kindness, Respect & Courtesy) - Many schools have already begun utilizing this fantastic tool. Your students will take home an actual plan to increase their respect towards each other and their environment.
- To Look Deep Inside (Compassion) - Every person is made up of back stories and living conditions that you may not be aware of. Before making a judgment, stop for a minute and really get to know that person. You may find that they really do have magic inside of them and you may actually have a lot in common. They could become your very best friend!
- Sure it’s fun, but these concepts will stay with your students for years to come.
Here's What People Are Saying About Animal Magic
Thank you for providing our students with a fun time and an important lesson to think about. You're truly delightful to work with!
- Vickie Walker, Garvey School District
We had a PTA meeting this morning and the feedback I received for your show was very positive. The kids loved it and they were very entertained. And the teachers and parents loved the content and positive message the kids walked away with. At my house, we continue to talk about filling the bucket with positive words. Thank you very much for another fantastic show!
- Natalie Jester, Hollow Hills, Simi Valley
John Abrams gets children excited about "Looking Inside, Filling the Bucket and Celebrating the Differences," in his high energy Bully Game 2 assembly! The students were thanking me afterward for such a great assembly! That's when you know you have success! John is very professional, great to work with and knows what is appropriate for different age levels. We look forward to having him back at our school again and again and making a positive impact!
- Cheryl Eames, Wood Ranch Elementary, Simi Valley
John is very professional, great to work with and knows what is appropriate for different age levels. We look forward to having him back at our school again and again and making a positive impact!
- Cheryl Eames - VP of Programs, Wood Ranch Elementary