"Introduce and Reinforce the Five MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTER TRAITS with John’s Outrageous Character School Assembly!"
RESPECT, CARING, TRUST, FAIRNESS, ATTITUDE
What is this Random Act Assembly?
MAGIC, JUGGLING, STUDENT CHALLENGES and the wildest AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION you’ll ever see! Your students will learn the real meaning of each and every one of these character traits in a fun and radically entertaining way…
Each routine is carefully (not randomly) crafted for MAXIMUM FUN with CLEAR and CONCISE LESSONS…
- ON CARING– Character is actually two different words. Care and Actor. Your students will understand that kids (and adults) with good character are the leaders of the school and of society.
- ON RESPECT – Respect your friends. Respect your teachers. Respect your parents. But most of all, respect yourselves!
- ON TRUST – People you can trust “Keep Their Promises”. I promise one of your students actual money, and I follow through in a mystical and magical way.
- ON FAIRNESS – Your students will learn how to “Play fair”. Fairness on the playground AND in the classroom!
- ON ATTITUDE – This is the most important lesson of the day. One of your students will be turned into a “Magician”, live, on stage, and help teach the Attitude lesson.
Big Fat Random Note:
Schools that focus on Character score higher and produce students that are more successful later in life. That’s a fact Jack! That’s why I’m so very proud to present my "RANDOM ACTS OF CHARACTER" assembly.
Students and Staff are LOVING Random Acts of Character
EVERYONE LOVED your show! So engaging. So informative. So fun. So magical. So funny. THANK YOU!
- Janette Hertz, Baldy View Elementary, Upland
Thanks again for the terrific assemblies you gave at El Morro Elementary in Laguna Beach. The kids had a blast and learned valuable lessons!
- Celine Macmillan, El Morro Elementary, Laguna Beach
I have not laughed that hard in a long time and it felt great to have tears of laughter. Thanks again for a wonderful way of presenting important social skills to our students.
- Jenny Gray, Washington Elementary, Riverside
You did an amazing job - and you were a HUGE hit. The principal, teachers and especially the kiddos were all so excited and pleased.
- Kathy Tam, John S. Malcom Elementary, Laguna Niguel